Looking for a protein and calorie-rich breakfast for gaining weight and building muscle? Good. Because that’s what this is. It’s a meal that’s easy enough to make and eat that you’ll eat it every day.
- 832 calories
- 48.3g protein
- 52.2g fat
What You’ll Need
- Mixing Bowl
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 servings of microwaveable brown rice
- 2 rashers of bacon
What To Do
(If possible, all of these parts should be done simultaneously.)
Part 1 – Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Crack 3 eggs and pour them into the mixing bowl.
- Whisk until they’re a pale yellow colour.
- Pour 1/4 cup of milk into bowl.
- Whisk (really hard) until frothy.
- Place pot on stove.
- Turn on stove (medium heat).
- Drop 1 tablespoon of butter into pot, allowing it to melt evenly.
- Pour contents of mixing bowl into pot.
- Let the eggs cook for up to a minute.
- Push the eggs with the spatula to “scramble” them.
- (Optional) Drop in a pinch of salt and/or pepper.
- Continue pushing the eggs until they’re all firm.
- Turn off the heat. Your scrambled eggs are done.
(This recipe was inspired by Perfect Scrambled Eggs Recipe.)
Part 2 – Brown Rice
- Put the brown rice in the microwave.
- Take the brown rice out of the microwave.
- Spread it across a large plate.
You could prepare brown rice without a microwave, but the work might not be worth the cost saving. If you’re not eating enough food already, convenience is your greatest ally, so don’t make bulking up harder than it needs to be.
Part 3 – Bacon
- Place frying pan on stove.
- Turn on the stove.
- Put 2 rashers of bacon into the frying pan.
- Wait until it’s nice and crispy.
- Turn off the stove.
Part 4 – Put It Together
- Spread the scrambled eggs across the rice.
- Cut up the rashers of bacon into tiny pieces with a pair of scissors.
- Spread the bacon bits across the eggs.
Part 5 – The Final Step
This is by no means a glamorous meal, but as a self-proclaimed nightmare in the kitchen, this is easy to prepare and easy to eat. And it’s very difficult to not bulk up if you eat it regularly.